ForumsForum GamesCorrupt a wish!

11332 1602292
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You corrupt the previous posters wish than make your own wish. Begin!

I wish for a pony! (lul)

• 11,332 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I wish that people didn't keep forgetting to put their wishes.

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Granted, I'll start.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Granted, you remember that you wished to die.

I wish for the ability to control time.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

granted, you haven't got a chance to control it yet but you speed up time, in fact, it speeds up soo much you die of old age

I wish for an unlimited supply of Manga. Every single volume that exists in the world *evil laugh*

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Granted, the god is mad at you and he gives you a bad luck. You have bankrupted and you needed to sell everything.

I wish i would be a Crusader who betrayed the bad crusaders and helped to defeat the evil and be famous as the greatest crusader ever.

-Jeff

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Granted, but then you're identified as a bad crusader and ostracized.

I wish I could be the greatest hero ever.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

(I don't care if I'm bankrupt, I simply made this wish for manga and I would do anything for it.)

Granted, you workd hard non-stop cuz' you're the only hero that exists and you die of stress.

I wish I could watch an entire 100 and up series of an anime in one day without dying. And each anime show should be over 22 minutes.(and my eyes can't explode)

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

granted but after watching it your brain melts leaving you as a vegetable.

I wish this was a better game

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Granted, but the people who play take much longer to post each time because they have to come up with better, more creative responses.

I wish for the sacred sword Excalibur and the ability to wield it.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Granted, Exalibur's true form was an annoying littile creature who demanads you do his 1000 tasks before being his weilder. (soul eater ref)

I wish I was the ultimate assassin!

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

You Become an assassin who is in an unescapble jail prison with billion guards and your the only prisoner

I wish my wish would be a wish that is a wish that cant be corrupted

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Granted, your uncorruptible wish is for your own death. Your body is found at the bottom of a massive canyon a week after this post.

I wish that I could have an uncorruptible wish for something that would not harm me or those around me in any way.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Granted, you wish for a pack of wolves, but they continously bother you and follow you everywhere which makes you pissed and so you suicide. The wish was still harmless, you brought this on yourself

I wish for someone to corrupt this wish without using the word "corrupt" in any way in their reply.

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Granted, I change it for the worse instead.

I wish I had a portal gun.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Granted, you use it to steal a diamond so you make one on the grond and one above you so you push the diamond off the stand with your foot as it falls into the portal then comes out of the portal above. When you catch the diamond you realize how heavy it is and you fall down the portal. Then you come out of the portal in the ceiling but then fall back into the portal on the ground and it happens over and over again.

I wish for a blackberry pearl phone.

Showing 6976-6990 of 11332