ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMusic while gaming

5 9903
bluebl00d
bluebl00d
13 posts
Nomad

Through which platform are you listening to music while gaming? I am using SoundCloud but I want to change it up a bit, what will you suggest?

• 5 Replies
hafaroman
hafaroman
15 posts
Nomad

Whilst gaming? Hmm for most games I would listen to the soundtrack on the actual game, but I'll admit, some games have a bad soundtrack! SoundCloud has some okay lists, but probably just my albums on iTunes or some playlist on Spotify. I buy some things from Bandcamp occasionally, as I think they give a better percentage than iTunes or Spotify.

bluebl00d
bluebl00d
13 posts
Nomad

Oh, yeah! I would say they are rather annoying! Especially the ones that have the same melody on repeat.
Honestly, you gave some good ideas! I've also heard some good feedback on Bandcamp. Some of my friends are currently using it and say it's okay. There's a list of platforms that caught my eye. It covers some of the ones you've mentioned. However, I am more interested in The Future FM. It has some nice DJ mixes that might change my gaming experience for good I don't know about you but I love me some good mixes, and the ones I got the chance to review sounded promising! Have you heard anything about that platform?

thinkstartpl
thinkstartpl
3 posts
Nomad

Well many platforms are available, but i'll suggest you listen T-series. Hope you enjoy...
Thanks.

hayboyers
hayboyers
2 posts
Nomad

spotify, youtube

EvilEland
EvilEland
1 posts
Nomad

Thanks for sharing. I love music so much

1webwalruscake
1webwalruscake
2 posts
Nomad

I always play some lounge music while gaming. You can try searching Hotel Costes on youtube, it really gets me going

Showing 1-6 of 5